Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Three N's: Nobody from Nowhere Going No Place

Motivated and driven to become a rural doctor, I returned to make a difference in the health and well being of my home community. The Three N's: Nobody from Nowhere Going No Place is about the journey from mother, wife and classroom teacher through college, a master's degree program, nursing school and finally the achievement of my dream to become a physician. It is about the support of a loving family and the dedication that proves that anyone can accomplish their goals if I can do it. The book is available to purchase from my office, and I will be happy to arrange a speaking engagement or book signing to discuss the book. The ideas expressed in the book are the basis for a motivational seminar I can present to large or small groups. Call me to discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment